Please be aware of the following streets that will have concrete work and milling and paving done over the next year;Concrete work (curbs and gutters) will follow with Paving of the following streets:
* Mathis Avenue – (Main Street to Maple Street): Paving the week of June 6
* Portner Avenue – (Main Street to Sudley Road): Paving the week of June 6
* Center Street NB – (Approx. Lee Ave W to Main Street): Night Operations to follow the above
* Center Street NB – (Zebedee Street to Sudley Road): Night Operations to follow the above
* Centerville Road/Church Street SB - (Sudley Road to Battle Street): Night Operations to follow the above
* Sudley Road EB – (Grant Avenue to Centerville Road): Night Operations to follow the above
The following streets will be paved in the coming 9 to 12 months, weather depending:
Abbott Road from Wellington Rd. to the cul-de-sac
Abbott Court from Wellington Rd. to the cul-de-sac
Allen Street from Abbott Rd. to the cul-de-sac
Amaryllis Avenue from Wellington Rd. to the cul-de-sac
Antonia Avenue from Willa Lane to Nanette Dr.
Browning Court from Wellington Rd. to the cul-de-sac
Camphor Court from Allwood Ct. to the cul-de-sac
Cather Avenue from S. Grant Ave. to the dead end
Cloudberry Way from Strawflower Lane to the cul-de-sac
Corydalis Court from Gloxinia Way to the cul-de-sac
Dahlia Court from Strawflower Lane to the cul-de-sac
Deckert Place from Oakenshaw Dr. to the cul-de-sac
Feeg Court from Deckert Place to the cul-de-sac
Fitzgerald Farms Court from Oakenshaw Dr. to the cul-de-sac
Gloxinia Way from Amaryllis Ave. to the cul-de-sac
Lavender Flower Court from Camphor Ct. to the cul-de-sac
Nagle Street from Oakenshaw Dr. to Wellington Road
Nanette Drive from Cather Ave. to the dead end
Oakenshaw Drive from Signal Hill Rd. to Wellington Rd.
Poe Drive from Winterset Dr. to Abbott Rd.
Willa Lane from Cather Ave. to Olde Mill Run
Winterset Drive from Dumfries Rd. to Abbott Rd.