Voter Registration and Elections
Absentee voting for the April 18th, 2017 Special Election has started! Please come and cast your vote!!!! Find more >
Special Election for Clerk of Court Detail >
In the 2017 Election Cycle citizens of the City of Manassas will have a new precinct added and will be voting on new optical scanners. Read more about these changes >
A Special Election has been called for the School Board vacancy currently being filled by appointee Peter B. O'Hanlon. The Special Election will be on the November General 2017 ballot with the term ending December 31, 2018. Special Election Writ >
NEW PRECINCT BOUNDARIES
|DEAN||Jennie Dean Elementary School||9601 Prince William Street|
|WEEMS||Weems Elementary School||8750 Weems Road|
|METZ||Metz Middle School||9950 Wellington Road|
|HAYDON||Haydon Elementary School||9075 Park Avenue|
|BALDWIN||Baldwin Intermediate School||9000 Tudor Lane|
|ROUND||George C Round Elementary School||10100 Hastings Drive|
You must be:
Register to Vote
Find My Polling Place
Work the Polls
How to Register: You have the following registration options:
- Register online via the Department of Elections website.
- Complete a voter registration application by mail.
- Appear at any voter registration site in Virginia, including our office at 9025 Center Street.
- Apply for registration while visiting any state DMV office.
- Apply for registration at state-designated public service agencies.
- Verify if you are registered to vote and if your address is up-to-date.
You must be:
- A United States citizen
- A resident of Virginia
- 18 years old by the next general election (17-year-olds who will turn 18 by the next general election may register in advance and may vote in the primary)
- If you have been convicted of a felony or judged to be mentally incapacitated, you must have your rights restored before registering to vote. Visit the website of the Secretary of the Commonwealth for information on the rights restoration process.