- Route 28 Corridor Roadway Improvements: Study to evaluate alternatives to relieve congestion within the Route 28 Corridor through Prince William County, the City of Manassas and the City of Manassas Park. Visit route28study.com for more information.
- Grant Avenue: Road improvements from Lee Avenue to Wellington Road.
- Route 28/Nokesville Road Widening: 6-lane widening from City limits to Godwin Drive.
- Signal Optimization: Signal timings will be evaluated and optimized on all city major roads to reduce congestion and improve regional air quality.
- Godwin Drive Bike Trail: Construction of a shared use path from Winters Branch Trail to Wellington Road.
- Centreville Road Improvements: Construction of dual left turn lanes on Centreville Road at Liberia Avenue.
- Fairview Avenue/Tudor Lane Signal: Signalization of the Tudor Lane/Fairview Avenue intersection.
- Sudley Road Third Lane: Construction of the northbound third lane and sidewalk from Godwin Drive to Grant Avenue.
- Dean Drive Extended: Extension of Dean Drive from the cul-de-sac to the intersection with Foster Drive.
- Prince William Street: Road improvements from Grant Avenue to Wellington Road.
- Street Paving & Repairs:
- The FY2019 Paving Program is currently in-progress. Paving has been completed on Prince William Street, Wesley Avenue, Powers Street, Peabody Street, Cloverhill Road and the following streets will be completed in the fall: Reb Yank Drive, Robson Drive, Mathis Avenue, Bragg Lane, Liberia Avenue, Kincheloe, Fort Drive, Bucyrus Court, and Euclid Avenue.
- The City will be identifying additional residential roads that qualify for resurfacing to be included in the FY2019 Budget process in addition to the roads that are planned for full rehabilitation: Reb Yank Drive, Robson Drive, Peabody Street, Mathis Avenue, Bragg Lane, Liberia Avenue, Cloverhill Road, Kinchloe Drive, Fort Drive, and Euclid Avenue.
Completed within the last year: