Get the latest on road closures for the City!
- Fairview Avenue. Progress is happening! Crews our putting in new curb, gutter and sidewalks on Fairview Avenue. Estimated completion: late March/early April, 2018
- Battle Street Widening and Storm Upgrade Project. Planned Daily Road Closure (8:30 am - 6:00 pm) and (Residents) Detour starting Nov 27. This project is scheduled to last approximately six (6) months, though it is our goal to complete the project by the end of the year pending weather conditions or other unforeseen developments.
- March 24, 2018, 8 - 11 a.m. - Running with the Saints 5K
Please watch for pedestrians in and around All Saints School.
- March 31, 2018, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Kegs n Eggs Craft Beer Fiesta
Battle Street from Center Street to the railroad will be closed for this event.
- April 14, 2018, 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. Run 4 Hope/Walk 4 Life 5K
Please watch for pedestrians beginning and ending at Harris Pavilion traveling through the Old Town Manassas area.
- April 15, 2018, 7 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Walk MS Manassas 5K
Starts and stops at Harris Pavilion. Please watch for pedestrians as you travel through the Old Town Manassas area.
- From May through September
watch for road closings on Battle Street for Battle Street LIVE on Thursdays - Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- On the first Friday of each month
watch for street closures along the following streets for First Friday events: Center Street, West Street and Battle Street.